Call our help center at 216.738.2067
|1/2 cup||cucumber - grated, shredded or minced|
|1 cup||plain yogurt (preferably Greek)|
|1 tsp||lemon juice|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
|1/8 tsp||black pepper|
|1/2 tsp||parsley or mint, minced|
|1 Tbsp||olive oil (optional)|
1. Mix cucumber + half of salt in strainer.
2. Let sit at least 1 hour at room temperature to drain water.
3. Mix yogurt, lemon, garlic, black pepper, herb and oil.
4. Squeeze water out of cucumber, then mix into yogurt.
5. Taste and add rest of salt if needed.
6. Let sit in fridge for a while before eating. (Flavors will blend.)
7. Serve with baby carrots, bell peppers, broccoli florets, cherry tomatoes, cucumber slices, pita bread and/or crackers.