Call our help center at 216.738.2067
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Adapted from HealthierSteps.com
|1 Tbsp||coconut or vegetable oil|
|4||carrots, sliced or shredded|
|3||cloves of garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)|
|1||sweet bell pepper, chopped|
|3||sprigs fresh thyme (or 1 tsp dry)|
|1 tsp||salt (or to taste)|
|1/4 cup||coconut cream or butter|
|1||Scotch Bonnet pepper, or 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (or to taste)|
|Optional: For protein, add shrimp, salted cod or butter beans|
1. Remove outer leaves of cabbage; cut into four, and thinly shred
2. Heat oil in large skillet on mediumhigh heat.
3. Sauté cabbage, carrot, onion, garlic and bell pepper; cover.
4. Let cook for 10 minutes; stir.
5. Add thyme, salt, coconut cream and hot pepper; stir and taste.
6. Cover and allow to cook for about minutes stirring occasionally; adjust seasoning if desired.
7. Serve hot with steamed rice to complete the meal.