Call our help center at 216.738.2067
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cook Time: 45 min.
|2||large sweet potatoes|
|1||bell pepper, chopped|
|1/4 tsp||garlic powder|
|4 Tbsp||cooking oil|
|1/4 tsp||dried thyme|
|salt and pepper (to taste)|
|eggs and baby spinach (optional)|
1. Wash sweet potatoes and chop into small pieces. Heat large skillet.
2. Heat oil in skillet. Add sweet potatoes and salt.
3. Stir potatoes, add onion, and continue to cook.
4. Stir hash then add bell pepper. Once potatoes are browned, cover skillet with lid.
5. Stir occasionally and check potatoes with fork for tenderness. Season with garlic, pepper and thyme.
6. When potatoes are tender, fold in spinach to wilt. Sprinkle salt on top if desired.
7. Crack eggs and put on top of hash. Cover and turn heat off. Let cook until whites solidify.