Call our help center at 216.738.2067
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cook Time: 2 min.
SATISFYING: Full of fiber, healthy fats, complex carbs and protein, this easy hot cereal will keep you satisfied for hours. STORAGE: Keep extra dry cereal mix in fridge to keep fresh.
|5 cups||quick oats|
|2 cups||dried fruit (like raisings, cranberries, dates)|
|1 cup||nuts and seeds (like almond slices, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pepitas, ground flax, chia seeds)|
|1/2 tsp||nutmeg (optional)|
|1/2 tsp||ginger (optional)|
|1/8 tsp||allspice (optional)|
|1/8 tsp||ground cloves (optional)|
|milk or water|
1. Put oats, fruit, nuts, seeds and spices in a large container with lid (like a drink pitcher).
2. Hold lid on tightly and shake until well mixed.
3. Put 1/2 cup of mix in big microwavesafe cereal bowl.
4. Add 1/2 cup of liquid and mix well.
5. Cook in microwave on high power for 2 minutes.
6. Stir and let sit for 2 minutes (bowl will be hot).
7. Stir again and top with choice of chocolate chips, granola or dry cereal, fresh fruit, yogurt or applesauce.