Music Box Supper Club 2015 Induction Week Celebration
April 13th, 2015 through March 17th, 2015
On Saturday, April 18, music's legendary figures will gather at Public Hall for the 2015 Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & Museum Induction Ceremony. In the days leading up to this gala event, the Music Box Supper Club is celebrating these rock & roll icons and their music with a series of special concerts.
Taking place between April 10-17, Rock Week: Decade by Decade will guide fans through the history of rock & roll, with a focus on bands and songwriters who are enshrined in the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame & Museum. Each night, homegrown Northeast Ohio talent and select national performing artists will celebrate 60+ years of beloved, enduring songs.
Throughout the week, guests can contribute to the Harvest for Hunger campaign directly on their bill at the Music Box Supper Club restaurant.
For more information, please visit www.musicboxcle.com/rock-week.
Friday, April 10: The '50s
• Johnny Cash, Everly Brothers, Chuck Berry, Brenda Lee, Roy Orbison & more celebrated by Bastard Sons of Johnny Cash, Rachel Brown & The Beatnik Playboys, Ryan Humbert & Emily Bates . Concert Hall. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show
• Elvis Presley celebrated by Walt "Elvis" Sanders & The Cadillac Band. Supper Club. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 5:30 p.m.); $12 advance, $15 day of show
Saturday, April 11: The '60s
• The Band, Aretha Franklin, Janis Joplin, Gladys Knight, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones & more celebrated by The Band Tribute: The THE BAND Band, Thornetta Davis, Chris Hatton Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show
Sunday, April 12: The '70s
Limited wristbands that allow attendance for both shows are available for $20 advance, $25 day of show!
• Bill Withers, Bob Marley, Grateful Dead, Marvin Gaye, Buffalo Springfield, Pink Floyd & more celebrated by JiMiller Band and Carlos Jones and the P.L.U.S. Band Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 6:30 p.m.); $15 advance, $18 day of show
• Steely Dan and Muddy Waters celebrated with 2 sets each from Steely Dan tribute The FM Project and Chicago blues icon/Muddy Waters band member John Primer Supper Club, 5 p.m. (Doors at 4 p.m.); $15 advance, $18 day of show
Monday, April 13: The '80s
• New wave icons Martha Davis & The Motels ("Only The Lonely," "Suddenly Last Summer") Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 5:30 p.m.); $25 advance, $28 day of show
• Celebrate the greatest hits of the '80s— songs by Hall & Oates, Cameo, Blondie, Men at Work and more—with Chris Hatton. Supper Club 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $7 includes a craft cocktail du jour
Tuesday, April 14: The '90s
• Alt-rock hit-makers the Verve Pipe ("Photograph," "The Freshman"). Concert Hall. 7:30 p.m. (Doors at 5:30 p.m.); $18 advance, $20 day of show
• Classic '90s artists—such as Hanson, Vanilla Ice, the Proclaimers and more!—celebrated in polka form by the Chardon Polka Band, who will also be doing a set of originals Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $7 includes a craft cocktail du jour
Wednesday, April 15: The '00s—Present
• Celebrate the hits of the '00s through the present day—including John Mayer, Matchbox 20, Train, Maroon 5 and more—with Cleav Peavy & Dreadlock Dave Duo. Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $7 includes a craft cocktail du jour
Thursday, April 16: Ohio's Greatest Hits
• Celebrate the Buckeye State's greatest bands and vocalists—including Dean Martin, Black Keys, Devo, The James Gang, the Pretenders, the Raspberries & more—with Ryan Humbert, Erin Vaughn and a cast of local all-star musicians. Concert Hall. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m.); $20 advance, $22 day of show.
Friday, April 17: Inductees' Greatest Hits
• Celebrate the music of Lou Reed, The Clash, Bob Dylan, Bruce Springsteen, B. B. King, Sex Pistols & many more—with Chris Allen Band & Friends (featuring Austin Walkin' Cane, Tom Prebish and Fred Perez-Stable) and guest vocalists such as Kristine Jackson, Kelly Wright, Doug McKean and others. Supper Club. 8 p.m. (Doors at 6 p.m); $20 advance, $22 day of show